Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Adding 30 days to date field in merge

Have a look at macropod's stuff - I think it's at
http://www.wopr.com/w3tfiles/10-249902-DateCalc.zip

I document another way to do this at http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk/t0004.htm

Peter Jamieson

"Leogal" wrote in message
OK, Here's what I wanna do. I have my date field on my merge letter
update
automatically. Further down in my document is a date that items are due
back
to me. That due date will be 30 days from the date of the letter (which
updates automatically each time). Is there a way to set up the due back
date
to update automatically too (automatically add 30 days to the date of the
letter)?? This is in a WORD merge document.

Thanks!!