Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JERRY JERRY is offline

Default How do I restore adobe acrobat plug-ins to word and excel

If you're using 2007 (and "toolbar" was just a slip of the tongue -- or
fingers), you'll find that option under "Word Options -- Add-Ins." Then,
select Manage: Disabled Items, and you will be able to select Acrobat PDF
Maker and re-enable it.

If you find either of these suggestions helpful, it would be polite to click
the Yes button at the bottom.

Thanks,

Jerry

"Mynator24" wrote:

After loading Acrobat 8 Pro I have two adobe PDF plugs on the word tool bar,
these disappeared when I translated a PDF file to word (have done this before
ithout losing the additional commands), this has only happened in one user
profile, the other two unaffected.
I would like to restore the commands without reloading either MS Office or
Adobe, is this possible??