Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs

Default pick out all italicized words?

In recent versions of Word you can use Find All to select all items found;
in Word 2003 (and maybe 2002?) you check the box for "Highlight all items
found" (where "highlight" actually means "select"), then click Find All; in
Word 2007, you click "Find in" and choose "Main document."

http://word.mvps.org

"Gordon J. Rattray" wrote in message
Hi there,

I've got my 120 page document and pretty well all the highlights of the
document are in italics as I did that so the reader could see emphasized
words. These italicized words would make the perfect index.

I know the find mechanism can find just the italic words, but seems only one
by one....

Now, how can I pick out all the italicized words and put them into a
concordance file to automark index entries?

Thanks,

Gordon