Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Peter Jamieson

Default Labels

1. Are you making a number of different labels? If so, you need to start
with the Mail Merge option rather than Tools|Labels. If you are using Word
2002 or 2003, start with the Mail Merge Wizard and see how far you get with
that, and/or see Graham Mayor's article on the subject at

Peter Jamieson

"Donna" wrote in message
Someone please help me to make these labels for my file. I have not a
clue
where to start from. I thought I would start in tools and then go into
labels but that isn't working for me because only one row keeps popping
up.