Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Need Help Microsoft Need Help Microsoft is offline

Default text disappears when I save

I keep having the same annoying problem as well. Did you ever find a
solution? It seems we're the only 2 people in cyberspace that is having this
issue. I'm using MS Office for Mac 2008 version. You wouldn't happen to be
using this same version would?? Just curious.

"Word_User" wrote:

I have a Template for school where I need to fill in the text in the text
boxes and the title page has 3 text fields: Name, Company and date (with the
dropdown to select date). I enter the text in the fileds and when I save the
text disappears except the date field stays. What can I do to correct this?
I've never had this issue before, also the text boxes can't be resized so I'm
not sure what the problem is.