Graham Mayor

Default Word instead of Acrobat

The method is slightly different for older operating systems but the issue
is the same.
You need to reallocate PDF to Acrobat. You can do this from Windows Explorer
tools folder options file types.

abfabrob wrote:
I don't have Windows XP, this didn't work.

But thank you for your help,

See http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=307859 "How to change file
associations in Windows XP".

abfabrob wrote:

I read a document and clicked on an attachment. It was an Acrobat
attachment, but it opened the document in Word - so it made no
sense, it looked like lots of random characters. My PC has
acrobat... Now every time I try to open someting in Acrobat or even
a web link, it opens in Word!!! How can I change this?

Any help much appriciated, this is driving me mad!