Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sensei

Default Word "Undo"

Thanx a bunch!

"CyberTaz" wrote:

If you mean 'how many actions' can be undone, Word has no such limit.
Although there may be a finite limitation I know of nobody having exceeded
it. Word's implementation of Undo is quite different than Excel's, so you not
only can have *at least* 150 undoable actions in the list, but Word's list is
not wiped clean when you save.

HTH |:)

"Sensei" wrote:

I know in Excel 2003 you can undo an action up to 16 times. Does anyone know
what the limit is in Word 2003? I Looked on the knowledgebase under
Operating parameter limitations and specifications in Word, but I did not see
it listed. Perhaps I overlooked it...

Thank you,

I.Z. Anderson