Jezebel

Since the authors were kind enough to put their email addresses in the
article, why not just email them ask them for the typeface they used?

"Shinz" wrote in message
m...
Hi ,

I'm searching for a symbol which is used to represent set-inclusion
relation. I could not find the symbol in MS Word 2002. If any of you
know where to find this symbol , please feed back.

This symbol I came across a few journals, but could not find it to
insert in my document. Plz see 2nd line, second paragraph in section
2.1 of this article. www.liacs.nl/~kosters/mista/knijf.pdf I'm using
≤ symbol instead , which does not fit like the original symbol.
In latex also , i could not find the proper code.

Please help.

Ssk