Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bob Mathews Bob Mathews is offline

Default Word 2007 Equation Editor - apparent conflict with graphics

Dear Cave -- Keep in mind the "old" equation editor (aka "Microsoft
Equation") is still part of Office 2007. MathType 6 also works very
well with Office 2007, and has more features than either of the
equation editors. Either of these routes would be (IMO) a better
solution than rolling 500 people back to Office 2003.

--
Bob Mathews
Director of Training
bobm at dessci.com
FREE fully-functional 30-day evaluation of MathType
MathType, WebEQ, MathPlayer, MathFlow, Equation Editor, TeXaide

On CaveNerd wrote:

We are having the same issue with Enterprise Office and
Equations. We have tried several "Fix's" such as change the
True_Type font to print as Bitmap, but this is an inconsistant
fix. We Have tried mutiple printer models, brands, and drivers.
Its just seams to be a hit and miss with the equation editor
wether it will print the equations or not. We may have to roll
about 500 users back to 2003 if there is not a workaround for this
issue.