Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
Jose Durazo

Default cross-references and hyperlinks

Doug, thanks for the help. I hadn't thought of a macro-based solution for
this, but this helped me save a lot of time.

For the benefit of others who want to use this solution, the check "If
aref.Type = wdFieldRef" is not quite right. When I remove this check, all
of my cross-references are correctly changed but some extra fields that
aren't really hyperlinks are turned to blue underlined text. I still have
to figure out which specific field types to check for, but I know I'm on the
right track now.

Thanks again!
Jose