MLD

Thankyou Graham, but all I need is a simpe merge from Contacts. It is for an
atty, so I am trying to keep it as simple as possible. This tool HAS worked
for me in a pure Win Server Win XP, Office 03 environment. COuld the fact
that we use Novell with Win XP clients have anythign at all to do with it?
We still have Exchange 2003 for Outlook.

Thanks,
Monica

"Graham Mayor" wrote in message
You will find sample envelope templates on my web site for download, which
automatically link to Outlook contacts if anything more complex than the
Word envelope wizard is envisaged.

Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] wrote:
Impossible to say since we have no idea which instructions you
followed properly.
Using the Envelopes and Labels Wizard in Word seems a much simpler
approach.
I tried to print an envelope for only one Contact using the
ToolsMail Merge command from my OLK 2003 Contacts. Following the
intsructions properly, what I got was a blank envelope in Word. What
gives?

Monica, CMOS