Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sqee Sqee is offline

Default My ü gets formatted with my Asian Language Font

(I have Word 2003 on Windows Vista SP2 with the Asian Language Pack for word
and SP3. My keyboard is set to Chinese language with German keyboard layout. )
Hello, lately whenever I type an ü in a word it gets incorrectly formatted
in the Asian Font SimSun and not the font of the rest of the text.
This leads to the word being marked as incorrect and the ü being displayed
in a different font. ä and ö have no problems.
Is there any way to correct this annoying problem? Any help would be
appreciated.