Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
F.Hanwell

Default How do I get the vertical pitch of my labels correct?

I couldn't get the pitch correct with plain paper either. However I solved
the propblem by moving from my laptop to a desktop (9 months older) also with
Word 2003 on it. I used exactly the same data base and the labels came out
fine - same printer too. I'd really like to be able to print labels off my
laptop. Any thoughts?
--
F.McLean

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

Try printing on plain paper and see if that is correct. Many of the less
expensive ink jet printers have problems with accurately feeding label
stock.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.