Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Swifty Swifty is offline

Default Where are Word 2007 functions listed?

Doug Robbins - Word MVP wrote:
"Try searching the Help in Word for Formula. I know it is on the Tables tab
in the Ribbon, but for someone who does not know that, what chance have they
got with what is returned by the Help facility?"

Doug, I've saved that text for use with the various feedback mechanisms
I've come across, and used regularly.

Despite being crystal clear, I suspect that in 90% of cases this will
elicit a reply along the lines of:

"Formulas are documented at ..." or even worse:
"You should search the help for information on formulas"

Still, a 9% improvement will be a huge step forwards!

--
Steve Swift
http://www.swiftys.org.uk/swifty.html