Jerry

THanks for the tip, I should have mentioned that I had tried mail merge. The
problem with mail merge is that I do not belive there is a way to select with
lables on the sheet to print to in order not waste any labels.

"TF" wrote:

Check in Tools, Letters & Mailings, MailMerge.

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/index.htm and
http://homepage.swissonline.ch/cindy...r/MergFram.htm for help with
MailMerge.

--
Terry Farrell - Word MVP
http://word.mvps.org/

"Jerry" wrote in message
: How do I create/print more than one label for different recipients at the
: same time?
:
: Example, we need to cut (Ctrl-C) and paste (Ctrl-V) one record (name with
: address) at a time from one software application to MS Word 2000, to later
: print a sheet of Avery labels that contains all records pasted.
:
: Note: Software application copying from does not offer any export
: capabilities, that€„¢s why we need to cut and paste.
: