Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Charles Kenyon Charles Kenyon is offline

Default margins

File Page Setup
--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.

"teddkilroy" wrote in message
Working on a document and I am trying to determine the margins for it.
There
is a ruler on top, but it is kind of misleading since it is measured by
inches and it starts with one and the next number is one again. I am
trying
to set margins on left, top and right to one inch without tables and text
on
page 2-10 without it going out of wack.

Can anyone explain how to accomplish this? I have already gone to
filepage
setup and changed margins to desired inches and selected apply to
"selected
text" and this throws everything out of alignment.