lsk

Default WORD should let me use different dictionaries for different perso.

I tend to use MS WORD in many different capacities. For example, I use is
sometimes to write a technical document, and sometimes to write a
non-technical document. Examples for both: an Investigation Report and a
letter to my management respectively.

Some words which I use for my technical documents are totally incorrect for
the non-technical ones. For example, I have to use words like pregion, vhand,
etc which may not make any sense (and sometimes are incorrect) when used in a
non-technical document.

So, my suggestion is that whenever I open MSWORD and use it, I would like to
specify which dictionary I want to use. For example, a technical one which
does not complain about "vhand" because I have added it to the dictionary,
and a non-technical one which should complain about vhand, because I have not
added it to that dictionary.

This is what I meant by using different dictionaries based on different
personalities. The same idea coule be applied to many other things, apart
from dictionaries.