Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Flats&Sharps[_2_] Flats&Sharps[_2_] is offline

Default Where can I find symbols for musical notation (accidentals, et

Thank you. It's just what I was looking for.

Sharps&Flats

"Brian" wrote:

THe following URL may have what you need.

http://www.hindson.com.au/wordpress/...-for-download/

Hope it helps,
--
Brian McCaffery

"Flats&Sharps" wrote:

Are there sets of symbols for musical notation somewhere (e.g., clef signs,
accidentals, time signatures, etc.) that I can directly insert into Word?

Music entry programs like Finale PrintMusic have them for entering text in a
musical score, but I haven't found a symbol set for use in a Microsoft
program. Surely I'm not the only person using Word to write about music?