Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Alternating page numbers in portrait and landscape

What function does the help desk claim has been removed? Text boxes? Frames?
Tables? I'm sorry, but the help desk is wrong on this one.

"Edward" wrote in message
Thanks. I have seen that document but it doesn't address my needs at this
point. I just spoke to one of the senior staff at our computer help desk
at
the Univ. and they tell me that Microsoft removed that function from Word
2007. How disappointing!

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...apeSection.htm for general
principles.

"Edward" wrote in message
I am trying to format my dissertation using the page number command
(under
header and footer tab). I have my sections in portrait and landscape
with
the numbers of pages sequentially on all the pages. I even have the
page
numbers in the proper location (portrait - top right & landscape -
bottom
right), however I cannot rotate the landscape page numbers since they
are
not
in a table nor can I use the footer command b/c I have more than just
one
page (twelve in landscape thus far).

Does anyone know how I can rotate the numbers in the landscape portion
of
the document? I have viewed all I can find in these community forums
but
none have had the same issue that I can find. Any help is much
appreciated.