Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Skip Skip is offline

Default Need Emergency Help Printing Duplicate 2-Up Pages

I have a problem that's rather urgent. I have a document in Word that
is layed out on 5.5 x 8 size paper. It's a 74 page doc that I need to
print 2-up on 8.5 x 11 paper. The problem is, I need each page 8.5 x
11) to contain a duplicate in 2-up instead of 2-up in sequence. In
other words, page 1 would contain two copies of the first page, page
2, two copies of the second page, and so on. I have tried many
configurations of collation, multiple pages per sheet, etc and can't
make it work. It just prints the pages in sequence rather than
duplicates side-by-side. I NEED HELP SO BAD to ake a dadline.

Thanks so much in advance. Any solution is worth a try.

Skip