Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default Font not showing up

What is the font? Is it a TrueType font?

DB wrote:
I did. The IT guys at my firm re-imaged my machine and it still will
not recognize the font. When i open a document in Word the name of
the Font shows up but it does not look correct in the actual
document. In fact when you click around in the document it
recognizes the font name and the font size... but again, it clearly
is not dicplaying the correct font.

When you display the fgont dialog box the "preview window" tells me
the font has not been installed. but it has.

"grammatim" wrote:

If your Windows is earlier than Vista, have you closed Word since you
installed the font?

On May 29, 12:17 pm, DB wrote:
Control panel/ fonts shows that a particular font has been loaded
but MS word font pull down does not show it is available. any ideas