Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Don Ellis Don Ellis is offline

Default Please give us REVEAL CODES like WORD PERFECT not reveal codes

Hi Beth,

Thanks for that link... I downloaded the Crosseyes program and when it
wouldn't install, I contacted the company. Here was their reply:

"The version of CE you have was not built for office 2007. We will have a
new version soon that will work for office 2007. Please check back with us in
late September, we should have it for release by then. Sorry for the
inconvenience."

But I like the idea and there is a trial version, so I will certainly try
again later.

Don

Best regards,
"Beth Melton" wrote:

If you must have the equivalent of WP's Reveal Codes in Word
then perhaps what you are looking for is an add-in called
CrossEyes by Levit & James. I helped beta test the add-in a few
years ago and can tell you it's a lot like the WP version but
perhaps a little better since it reveals more than what WP
Reveal Codes shows you. I think there's a trial version
available too. Here's a link if interested:

http://www.levitjames.com/crosseyes/CrossEyes.html

Beth Melton