Back2Basics Back2Basics is offline
Junior Member

Default Mail merge Attachment problems

I have been trying to send a series of email using the mail merge so that associated attachments are sent with each email - different for each email address.

I am aware that there is a piece of code that is meant to sort this out for me, I have tried using it and it doesn't seem to be working as it should. I set up a test spreadsheet with 10 cells with my email address in and 10 cells with different files paths in the next column. I followed all of the directions for the VBA Code and eventually got to a stage where i was prompted for the subject for the email and then it continued to - what I thought was send the emails.

I was sat there for a few minutes clicking yes to all of the messages, I know there is a program for this but I can not DL at work. After clicking well over 30 times I tried to stop, ended up ending the task through the task list. Why do i have to click over 30 times when I am only sending 10 emails? And why after clicking over 30 times did I not recieve a single email?

Can anyone help me on this issue?

TIA