Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Default Is there a Musical Note symbol I can insert in a Word doc?

In the Arial Unicode MS and MS Gothic fonts, among others, you'll find quarter,
eighth, and sixteenth notes at Unicode numbers 2669 through 266C. For example,
to insert a quarter note, type 2669 in the document and press Alt+X.

See http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Genera...tSpecChars.htm for more.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

On Wed, 8 Apr 2009 08:21:09 -0700, Richard Streelman Richard
wrote:

I'm using WORD 2003 SP3

I'd like to be able to insert a "musical note symbol" into a document.

For example, if "#" was that symbol, I could type a cheery:

## Happy Birthday to You! Happy Birthday to You! ##

...complete with 4 musical note symbols. Thanks for your help!