Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default Print labels in specific cells

I assume Word 2007? Word 2007 mail merge is similar to that of Word
2003.What *exactly* are you doing here? What do you mean by 'Word pushes
them back up to the top of the sheet'? Are you editing the merged document
or the merge source document? See if
http://www.gmayor.com/merge_labels_with_word_2007.htm points the way.

DanO wrote:
I've got a mail merge completed. When I go to edit the location of
some of the labels Word pushes them back up to the top of the sheet.
I can't have this happen. How do I keep them back down. This was
never a problem in '03. Thoughts Suggestions