Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
cwc424

Default Creating separate files using a compound merge

I've created a word merge document that uses the database fields as
described on this web page
(http://www.knowhow.com/Guides/Compou...poundMerge.htm). It
creates exactly the document I need - but now I'd like to use the
add-in (http://www.gmayor.com/individual_merge_letters.htm) to create
separate files as pdfs. When I run the merge without the database
fields, I have no problem with the add-in - but when the database
fields are added I get the following error:

Run-time error '5941'
The requested member of the collection does not exist.

I would really like to not have to separate this document by hand - and
have appreciated the work that these two individuals have put in to
develop these tools. Thanks for any help that can be offered.

Cary Connor