TPS TPS is offline
Junior Member

Default Insert Caption Numbering Error

I have a long document that has 100+ illustrations all using the captions and cross references. I have been adding illustration and captions as needed and the numbering has been updating perfectly, until last week... Now when I insert a new caption, the number starts at "1" or does not have my formatting label listed in the drop-down list.

I have been able to cut&paste them from another "correct" caption, update them, and it seems to work fine - but this is annoying - how can I fix this?!?!

Last edited by TPS : March 9th 09 at 07:51 PM