Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
My-Blue-Truck

Default Consistently get "Margins of Section 1 are outside the printab

So, is this a question that you asked of Microsoft? This is a serious
problem for us. Not necessarily for me, although frustrating, but for less
savvy office users in my office. They drive me nuts with this problem
because of merge documents. Here's the catch, my "fix" on the margins fixed
it for the document and everything is within the margin's registered marks...
but I still get the message!

Is there not a registry setting or something that could turn this off?

"TedMi" wrote:

If the page prints OK, just ignore the warning. Word often gets confused
about margins, and complains about margin settings that were made by the
program itself, via "Fix". I once asked if there is a way to turn off the
margin warning, but evidently there is not.
--
Ted