Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Don Ellis[_2_] Don Ellis[_2_] is offline

Default Selecting sentence/paragraph with keyboard

On Sun, 25 Feb 2007 10:42:44 -0600, "Suzanne S. Barnhill"
wrote:

FWIW, all the (English-language) Word NGs are in the hierarchy
microsoft.public.word...

Now that you have easy access to all the Word NGs, you'll probably find that
you want to subscribe to some of the more focused ones (which also have
lower traffic and so are easier to keep up with). These include
.formatting.longdocs, .numbering, .pagelayout, .printingfonts, and .tables,
as well as the word.vba hierarchy for programming.

Great information, Suzanne... thank you for the explanation and
pointers... especially about the newsgroup approach to begin with.
Trying to follow this forum on the web was a bit of effort. Even in
the "collapsed" view, the number of responses are shown, making each
subject a two-line entry.

Between the sentence/paragraph macros I got, the lesson in creating
macros to begin with, and the introduction to this group, this may
have been the most profitable question I've posted on any forum.

Cheers,

Don