Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Brenda A. Reid[_2_] Brenda A. Reid[_2_] is offline

Default Referencing a User Form using an If statement field code

Word 2007
I am using a vba user form to fill in vendor and purchaser names. There
could be one vendor or two vendors. All through the template there are
spots where you have to refer to either Vendor or Vendors. Rather than
using vba coding and bookmarks, I'd like to use something like the following
in the template but it is not working. Is there a way to reference a user
form field?

My example: Vendor{if PrecForm1.Vendor2.text "" "s" ""}

So what I'm trying to say is if the vendor2 field is filled in on the form,
then use Vendors instead of Vendor.

Brenda