Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default "Downscale" A4 document to A6

I am not sure what you did, but in Word 2007 is you select 4 Pages per
sheet, that is what you will get.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Timiun" wrote in message
ps.com...
Tried that, but the only thing that happens when you do that, is that
you only get an A6 portion of the dokument (so you only get the upper
left corner of the document)

I find that behavior strange, because the option indicates that you
scale the page - but you dont...

/Jesper

On 1 Nov., 19:32, "Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:
In Word 2003, there is an option in the Print dialog to Zoom (reduce or
enlarge) to a specific paper size. Presumably Word 2007 offers the same
feature.

Word MVP FAQ site:http://word.mvps.org
so
all may benefit.

"Timiun" wrote in message

ups.com...

Hey!

We have a very big (200+ pages) document written in A4.

Now, for some reason (don't ask why) the document is now going to be
printet in A6 instead (with the same number of pages - so we need to
zoom down from A4 to A6).

So we need to get our A4 word (2007) document, out to an A6 (pdf)
document.

I have search everywhere to no avail - anybody that has a idea on how
to do this??

Thanks a million.
/Jesper- Skjul tekst i anførselstegn -

- Vis tekst i anførselstegn -