Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Carrie[_2_] Carrie[_2_] is offline

Default clip art

"Mary Sauer" wrote in message
If you have Microsoft products, there are over 150,000 clips on the Office
web site.
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/cl...321031033.aspx

What does that mean "if you have Microsoft products"?
It looks like anyone could open the page and use it.
It doesn't ask if you have Microsoft products first.

I just looked at random, clicked to copy, and pasted it in a Word Doc. Then
pasted it into FLASH MX and as a new image in Corel PSP X
I mean just to try it.

Maybe you mean it's copyright and only legal to use it with MS products? (I
didn't use it, I just pasted it to test)
That sure is a lot of clip art! I usually forget about the online sources.

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"melcam" wrote in message