Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Dan

Default How do i remove light grey page area marks at the top of a pag

Thanks for the pointer, but having followed hte steps, removing all other
languages apart from English, nd restarting I still have the problem. This
is really strange as I have not made any changes to the PC that would cause
this change.

Many thanks

"Luc" wrote:

Maybe this will help:
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=839371

Luc Sanders
(MVP - PowerPoint)

"Dan" schreef in bericht
Working in word, using a template without making any changes I now have
two
light grey right angled marks in the top left and right of the page
indicating the margins. This is in print layout view when editing the
document and also carries across into print preview.

How do I remove these markers?

Many thanks