Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Will

Default Automating Document Title

Hello, I have a data form template with about 20 text fields to be filled in
by a user. There are two fields that combined would be perfect file names for
each Word doc to be saved as.

For example:

Case Number: 431-678549
LName: Smith

Currently the user must retype in the file save dialog box "431-678549
Smith". I'd like to automate this process in the template. I have research
various options on the MVP.org site and a few others and while there are some
ideas around this, I wasn't able to extract enough information to implement
this plan yet.

Does anyone have an idea of thow to do this?