Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default How do I view a full file history of my documents?

It's a bold assumption that because you didn't get a warning that the
document had been saved. A number of factors could conspire against saving
the document including third party add-in software and virus contamination
of your PC.
If you did indeed save the document it will be listed in the recent file
list along with the save location. Merely saving a document will save it to
the place it was opened from.

Rhionin wrote:
Is there some way to view the names of all of the files that I have
saved and / or loaded? I just finished making huge modifications to
a very long report and saved it. When I attempted to load the
document again, none of the changes were saved.

I am assuming that it was simply saved in another location. I know
it saved because when I closed Word, it did not prompt me to save the
file.