Doug Robbins

See the article "What do I do with macros sent to me by other newsgroup
readers

to help me out?" at:

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MacrosVBA/CreateAMacro.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"Problem Page - The Sun" Problem Page - The
wrote in message ...
Hi Doug, Thank you that was really kind of you to let me know how to do
it.
I'm sure it would help no end if it was written in English...these things
are
complete gobbledegook to me. I'm extremely grateful though and will take
it
away to be looked over by someone with a bit more knowledge than me.

Kind regards

Jeannie

"Doug Robbins" wrote:

See the article "Find & ReplaceAll on a batch of documents in the same
folder" at:

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MacrosVBA/BatchFR.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"Problem Page at The Sun" Problem Page at The
wrote in message
Can anyone tell me how to change text within multiple documents at the
same
time? I have around 250 documents and I need to change an email address
within each document. I want to do almost a find and replace but in all
of
theem at once. Can it be done?