Francis Wellington

Default I would like to use msword as a txt so when I paste something woul

I would like to us msword as a txt so when I paste something from the
internet let's say I won't have to change it to TXT for a font of txt type.
i.e. if something is paste from the ie into ms word form the internet
explorer the fonts are pasted as in the browser and then usually the person
is able to change it. Now if you paste the same thing into the notepad would
be as default with no fonts setup. So my question is how do I set the MSword
to be use in this way as just a simple editor but having all the resources of
macros and others tools available???