Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default How do I remove letter head from Word document

Exclude the final paragraph mark from what you select and copy.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"Ms Watson" Ms wrote in message
I am trying to copy text over from a document that is on letterhead. I do
not want to copy the letterhead over just the text but am having problems
removing the letterhead from my document...please help.