Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stuart

Default note lines in page view for ease of typing

If you are using footnotes, either page view or footnotes on the opitons/view
should make them always available, I think. If you are using endnotes, these
options may not work. One option might be to create notes as footnotes and
convert them to endnotes later. You'll probably get more educated responses
from others.
---
Stuart

"Khoshravan" wrote:

I want to have note lines in page view for ease of typing. I thought it is
controlled in options/view but I couln't found there. Where is this option?
--
Rasoul Khoshravan Azar
Civil Engineer, Osaka, Japan