Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Khoshravan

Default note lines in page view for ease of typing

Dear Stefan
I was unable to express myself correctly.
Writing in a complete white page is difficult to aligne all words, so in a
notebook we have horizontal lines (usually bule color) which can help us to
aligne all words to a single horizontal line.
I do remember it is possible to show them in print view of word for ease of
typing. I am talking about these lines and want to bring them on the screen.
--
Rasoul Khoshravan Azar
Civil Engineer, Osaka, Japan

"Stefan Blom" wrote:

Are you referring to footnotes (endnotes)? You can display them in a
separate pane, if you are using Normal view. First click Normal on the
View menu; this switches to Normal view. To display the
footnotes/endnotes pane, then click Footnotes on the View menu.

Also note that you can move between a note and the text containing the
note by double-clicking the reference number (this works in Normal as
well as in Print Layout view).

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Khoshravan" wrote in message
I want to have note lines in page view for ease of typing. I thought

it is
controlled in options/view but I couln't found there. Where is this

option?
--
Rasoul Khoshravan Azar
Civil Engineer, Osaka, Japan