Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Default How do I insert the start menu symbol into a word document.

On Mon, 11 Dec 2006 17:17:00 -0800, sarahsyers
wrote:

how do I insert the start menu symbol into a list of keyboard shortcuts I'm
typing up in a word document. Can't find it anywhere in the insert menu.

Do you mean the four-section flag next to the word Start? If so, open
the Insert Symbol dialog, choose the Wingdings font, and select the
last character in the display.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman