Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default plain autotext formatting

If you're really talking about AutoText (not AutoCorrect), then the trick is
not to include a paragraph mark in your selection. If you don't have
nonprinting marks displayed, this can be a real challenge, especially if you
have not disabled "When selecting, automatically select entire word" and/or
"Smart paragraph selection" (Tools | Options | Edit).

http://word.mvps.org

"gil" wrote in message
Hi All,

I sometimes have trouble getting the autotext Not to be formatted.
Usually if I select just the word or phrase itself and not the formatting
of the next word, it comes out as plain formatting. But not always.

Suggestions?

tia
Gil
TenSecondMedicalRecord.com