Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Default Page breaks in word 2007 not visible???

No, I haven't seen such a knowledge base article, unfortunately. Actually, I
can't reproduce the issue either. When exactly does it occur? For example,
does it make a difference if you paste at the end of the document, or at the
beginning?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Cheryl Flanders" wrote in message
Thank you for this tip. This option also takes care of another
problem I have had with pasting large amounts of text. When pasting
text in previous versions of Word, the Word window automatically
scrolled down to the end of the text. In 2007, this was not happening
and I had to press the down arrow key or Enter to get to the end.

I have searched the knowledge base for an article that describes each
compatibility layout option and cannot find one. Does such an article
exist for 2007?

Cheryl

On Sep 3, 4:18 am, "Stefan Blom" wrote:
See if this helps: Click the Office button, and then click Word Options.
In
the Advanced category, scroll down to the "Compatibility options for"
section. Expand the Layout options (by clicking the plus sign). Check the
"Split apart page break and paragraph mark" option, and click OK.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP