Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Missing Icons?

Hi Erica,

You may want to run the Office 2007 diagnostics
Office Button=Word Options=Resources
then restarting the PC to see if that helps.

==============
"erica715" wrote in message ...

Hello everyone,
I have Microsoft Office 2007. Recently the main icon for Word and Excel
aren't showing up properly. I can still access the program and all files but
the icons on the files don't show up either. This makes it difficult to
determine what kind of file they are when simply looking at the documents
folder.

Does anyone know why the icons aren't showing up? And how can I fix it?

Thanks
--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP