Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default "Send to Mail Recipient Icon" - Associate with Thunderbird

As Suzanne suggests, save the file and send it as an attachment instead.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Sylny" wrote in message

"Stefan Blom" wrote:

I haven't tested this thoroughly, but it seems as if the Send to Mail
Recipient command in Word is hard-coded to work with Microsoft Outlook
only.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Sylny" wrote in message
Yes, it was, is set to default email, but that doesn't seem to make any
difference. It's the Vista operating system, if that's relevant.
Thanks,
Sylvia
Have you tried setting Thunderbird as the the default e-mail
application
on
your system?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Sylny" wrote in message
How do I associate my "Send to Mail Recipient" icon on the Word97
toolbar
with the Thunderbird mail program? It currently opens up the old
email
"Outlook" program

For your sake and mine, I hope you're wrong, There's corporate arrogance
and there's foolhardy corporate arrogance.

Sylvia