Dr.Frenzy

Default Encoding prob? Style Normal, but font Asian

As I was doing a Compare/Merge Documents, I began to notice many instances of
"Asian (Chinese) PRC" instead of my Normal (Arial 12) ... yet when I would
use Styles & Formatting window, it wasn't showing up as "Formatting in Use"
so I couldn't Select All Instances to reformat them. Any suggestions as to
how I can find/replace the instances of the Asian encoding? I tried Ctrl+F -
More - Font, but I don't find that font listed in the fonts for which to look.