Anne Troy

Tools--Templates and Addins. Hit the Organizer button and go to the Styles
tab. Delete the style there.
*******************
~Anne Troy

www.piersontech.com
www.mrexcel.com

"Dr.Frenzy" wrote in message
As I was doing a Compare/Merge Documents, I began to notice many instances

of
"Asian (Chinese) PRC" instead of my Normal (Arial 12) ... yet when I would
use Styles & Formatting window, it wasn't showing up as "Formatting in

Use"
so I couldn't Select All Instances to reformat them. Any suggestions as to
how I can find/replace the instances of the Asian encoding? I tried

Ctrl+F -
More - Font, but I don't find that font listed in the fonts for which to

look.