Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs

Default "keep with next" equivalent for rows of a table

Afraid I can't help with Word 2007, but perhaps someone else can.

"geotso" wrote in message

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFldsFm...bleOn1Page.htm and
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFldsFm...ksInTables.htm.

--

Yes! I did it! Thank you very much!.
However, I have a new problem now:

All
styles, Recommneded, In Use...) to no avail.
Furthermore, the first time I've used the Manage Styles dialog box to mark
it as shown (Recommended tab Show button). Now, all but Select All,

Select
Built-in buttons in there are inactive.
The only way to see the style is in Apply Styles pane, but I don't want

two
panes doing the same job, opened at the same time. (That's another MS's
awful designing approach, but that's another story)

Thanks again...