Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Store image as part of layout and publish to web site for download

When you convert a Word document to HTML format, the images are extracted
and saved separately. By default, they are saved in a subfolder with the
name of your document. You must upload this folder along with the document.

If you're uploading a .dot file as a .dot file (not as a Web page), then are
you sure the images are embedded and not linked?

"Iver Erling Årva" wrote in message
Whenever I try to upload a .dot file to Internet for others to download

and
use, the logos etc. disappears. What can I do to correctly upload a Word
template that contains graphics?

Thanks!