Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Barbis Barbis is offline

Default Text Form Fields Dissappear when I do Mail Merge To New Document 2

How do I keep my Text Form Fields from dissappearing when I do a Mail Merge
to New Document in Word 2003? I tried the Macro solution on the MS website
and that doesn't want to work right. I have created a form to email to
independent contractors in my field that I would like them to fill out and
email back to me, but when I mail merge they all dissappear but my Drop-Down
Boxes stay. At the top of my form I also have data that I have merged from
an Excel file. Any suggestions would be helpful.
Thanks